Welcome to @TeslaRoadTrip 2016 – The Future Meets the Past!
Kingsmill Resort – Williamsburg, VA
May 13th – 15th, 2016
We’re looking forward to seeing you this year! Below you will find the event costs, a tentative event schedule (subject to change), a chart of Kingsmill room types with rates and a link to start your registration.
- Event registration fees are $60 for the first attendee and $35 for each additional attendee.
- Your registration fees cover – Event costs, General Liability Insurance*, Rally Numbers, Charging Facilities and the Sunday Picnic BBQ.
- The Saturday Reception & Dinner costs are $52 per adult & $28 per child and include all taxes and gratuity.
This is a buffet style dinner and there will be a cash bar.
- Early bird registration & payment ends March 31st – Event registration closes April 30th.
- First attendee registration fees are fully refundable up to March 31st, additional attendee registration fees are refundable up to April 30th. Reception & Dinner fees are refundable up to May 6th.
Tentative Event Schedule
Friday, May 13th
- 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM Event Check-In – Kingsmill
- 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM Casual Evening Dinner – Seasons Restaurant, 110 S Henry St,
Saturday, May 14th
- 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM Event Check-In – Kingsmill
- 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM Staging for Colonial Parkway Drive
- 1:30 PM SHARP Departure from staging area
- 1:30 PM – 2:15 PM Scenic Drive – Colonial Parkway
- 2:15 PM – 2:45 PM Staging for Yorktown – Yorktown Courthouse
- 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM Public Interaction Event – Yorktown, VA
- 5:00 PM – 5:45 PM Return to Kingsmill
- 5:45 PM – 7:00 PM Free Time
- 7:00 PM – 10:30 PM Reception & Dinner – Burwell Plantation Ballroom – Kingsmill Resort
. Guest Speakers: Nathan Secco – Tesla Motors Training, Chelsea Sexton
Sunday, May 15th
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Group Photo
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Rear Lighted Applique V.2 Demo – Rick Hesel – Kingsmill Parking Lot
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Free Time
- 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM Picnic & BBQ – Kingsmill Pavilion
Kingsmill Room Types & Group Rates
Room availability is extremely tight for our event as William & Mary Commencement is also happening that weekend, so please reserve your rooms quickly!
These rates are good 3 days prior through 3 days after the event. Limited off-site accommodations are also available – please contact us for a list.
To book your room, call Kingsmill at: 1-800-832-5665 and use referral code: Tesla. Each guest will be charged the first night’s room fee and tax as a deposit (Fully refundable up to 7 days before event).
*All drivers are required to have a valid drivers license and an individual auto insurance policy to attend the event.